Here are a few tips on what you can do before you put your clothes in the washer:
- Use a lint roller to pick up loose fur
- Put your clothes in the dryer for 10 minutes on tumble with no heat to soften the fabrics
- Shake your clothes before you put them in the washer to get as much hair off as possible
Now that we covered tips pre-laundry tips, let’s take a look at some helpful advice for when it’s time to put our clothes in the washing machine:
- Use liquid fabric softener and dryer sheets to help loosen the hair from clothing
- Utilize vinegar as a natural fabric softener. Pouring some into your machine’s cycle can drastically change its ability to handle fur of any kind.
At Soapbox Laundry, we are here for you 24/7 to assist you with all your laundry needs. There is ALWAYS an attendant in store, so feel free to stop by at your convenience! If you have any additional questions regarding our services, or need some help with that pesky pet fur, don’t hesitate to contact us .